Tuesday

Italian Pumpkin Cheese Bake/Crumb Coating-LowCarb

I'm always on the look out for something new to eat , I get board with the same old,same old so I scour different low carb message/recipe boards from time to time, and so today I found this delishous dinner for myself.It will become a family favourite.
Italian Pumpkin Cheese Bake
2Tablespoons Olive Oil
2 cups of cubed Butternut Pumpkin
1/2 Large Onions Diced(chunky)
1 large Zucchini sliced
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
11/2Cups Tasty cheese, shredded
2 eggs
1/4 cup heavy cream
Sauté the squash, onion and garlic in the oil in a large pan till tender and slightly browned. Sprinkle in the seasonings while cooking the pumpkin. Put the Pumpkin/Zucchini mixture in a greased baking dish; dump the cheese ontop . Whisk the eggs and cream in a small bowl. Pour egg mixture over the pumpkin cheese etc. Bake in mod hot oven till golden on top Let stand a few minutes before cutting.
*****

LowCarbDinner


So as you all know I not long ago found that I am allergic to Wheat so its kinda hard finding subs that are wheat free and lowcarb and I have wanted a breadcrumb mix for sometime- well I found it and its so scrummy
Ground Almonds and Parmesan Cheese thats it Folks ..to easy I know.. So mix the Almonds and Parmesan together then make an egg wash dip the chicken in the eggwash and into the crumb mix and fry in Olive oil till done -To Easy!